20 May 2010

"back to the grill again"

i'm gonna listen to "ring the alarm" by tenor saw over and over again until something clicks in my head and i feel like writing ... or SOMETHING ...

(embed code is disallowed by the youtubian gods, so commiserate with me by listening to the song HERE. )

so, i need to get back on this list. suffice it to say i've officially lost my steam. is my lack of motivation showing? no new rejections to report, but there's hope on the horizon, i suppose. i've sold a few copies of the chapbook. by the by, i kinda threw in the towel on this whole grassroots, do-it-my-damn-self method of pushing the chappie. i have copies remaining if you want one directly from me. however, lulu's now gonna do some of the work for me, via their online marketplace. you can purchase your copy of "prayers of Calcitrant" via this nifty lil button i'm about to slap you in the face with below. check me out!

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

owwwwww! tell a friend, i say. i'm going to take some of the copies i have and try to get them consigned to some local spots as well.

... ok. i've procrastinated long enough. time for me and tenor saw to go click some links. lah-dee-dah and goodnight.

-m

1 comment:

  1. You are hopelessly insane. I am offering up a chicken foot, goats beard, and nightingale feathers as a solemn prayer for your momentum and if that doesn't work. I've got a bag of oranges and half a tank of gas don't make me do a drive by fruiting.

    ReplyDelete